Reflecting about my role as LMC Media Specialist, several School facets listed are sadly accepted by many teachers in their scheduled library times:
- Is about finding something prescribed
- is about giving you information
- teaches us to obtain information from certain people
Learning facets listed in the sketchnote have helped me articulate LMC goals for 4th quarter 2017, to improve the learning experience for students and to create success stories that show teachers what innovation looks when LMC Resources are student-centered:
- Is about exploring your passions and interests.
- Promotes that everyone is a teacher and everyone is a learner.
- Is about deep exploration.
I have the opportunity to customize a Mobile Chrome Cart with G Suite for Education this quarter. Rather than structure tech teaching focused on how to use Apps features, I plan to bring students Passion Projects where learning is based on formative assessments. The Mobile Chrome Cart will be used to launch G Suite Student Portfolios documenting each student’s personalized learning process anywhere, anytime to level up learning. Hopefully, I can facilitate SAMR Modification and Redefinition Levels of Technology Integration to inspire creativity, increase engagement, and foster a passion for lifelong learning.